- Job Postings: Job listing services are available free of charge, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Employers may choose to post a position through LEO, our job posting website, or simply call (909) 460-2018, and the Career Development Office will be happy to post your open position for our students and La Verne Alumni to view.
- On Campus Interviewing: This is the most convenient way to fill your attorney or law clerk positions. Just give us your hiring criteria, schedule an interview date, and then visit the La Verne Law campus to interview the law students you have pre-selected. It is that easy.
- Spring Career Fair: Meet future top-notch legal talent in Southern California at our Career Fair in February 2016. This exciting event will provide an opportunity to meet and interview our law students and recent graduates for summer or entry level positions. We will also provide a student and recent graduate resume book to you. Sign up for our next Spring Career Fair by filling out the La Verne Law Career Fair Registration Form
More Ways to Get Involved
- Mock Interviews: Want to find that great law clerk before the competition does? Participate in La Verne Law’s Mock Interview Program. Law students will come to your office to practice their interview skills and receive invaluable feedback from you.
- Mentor Program: Remember what it was like when you were in law school and how important it was to receive valuable insight from practicing attorneys? The La Verne Law Mentor Program matches law students with a practicing attorney in the area of law that interests that particular law student. Students have the opportunity to shadow their Mentor and seek guidance. The Mentor Program is an excellent opportunity to really make a difference in the development of a new attorney and have some fun while you are at it.
- E-Mentor Program: Do not have enough time to be a Mentor? Then sign up to be an E-Mentor. Simply grant us permission for current La Verne Law students to contact you via email with short career related questions about your specific practice area.
- Career Panels: Share your expertise by sitting on a career panel. Your valuable practice experience can positively impact our law students. And who knows who might sit next to you on a panel?
To get involved, simply fill out our Attorney Registration Form and we will contact you as opportunities open up.