- This event has passed.
Don Dunn Memorial Golf Tournament
March 31, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmVaries
You are cordially invited to attend the 6th Annual Don Dunn Memorial Golf Tournament sponsored by La Verne Law’s Society of Legal Studies & Business on Monday, March 31 at the Via Verde Country Club in San Dimas. We look forward to you joining us for an 18-hole scramble, and an awards reception, where we will be serving hors d’oeuvres. The reception is a great time to mingle with your fellow legal professionals and network. The proceeds raised from this event will benefit the Society of Legal Studies & Business Scholarship Fund which will disburse scholarship awards to deserving La Verne Law students.
- Prizes and Awards Reception
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Longest Putt
- Putting Contest
- Player Gifts
Tournament registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 10 a.m. There will be a putting contest at a 9 a.m. before the shotgun start, so practice your short game in order to win a prize. Golfers will be provided with snacks and beverages and there will be an awards reception and raffle immediately following the round of golf. The tournament will be played in teams of 4. Golfers may sign up individually ($150 per player or $100 per student player) to be placed with 3 other individuals or may sign up as a foursome ($500 per foursome). Each team will keep a team score and the winners will be announced at the reception.
La Verne Law and the Society of Legal Studies & Business look forward to your participation in this year’s event.
There are several ways you can participate. You can join us for a round of golf and enjoy the awards reception, be a title sponsor or, a tee sponsor and market your name or business, be a merchandise sponsor and market your logo to be passed out at the event, or make a donation to the scholarship fund. The pricing for each of these opportunities is listed below:
- Individual Golfer: $150 (Amount tax deductible is $61 for individual player)
- Student Golfer: $100 (Amount tax deductible is $11 for student player)
- Foursome: $500 (Amount tax deductible is $144 for foursome)
- Title Sponsor: $1,000 (Amount tax deductible is $822) (Title sponsors will receive 2 playing spots which includes the reception, the name or business announced at the reception as a title sponsor, their name or business logo printed on the event flyer which will be in all the golfer’s gift bags, and the option of including promotional items in the gift bag such as business cards or discount coupons.)
- Tee Sponsor: $175 (Amount tax deductible is $175) (Sponsors will have their names or business announced during the banquet as a tee sponsor and will have their names or business name or logo printed on the event flyer which will be in all the golfer gift bags.)
- Merchandise Sponsor: Varies depending on merchandise
- Awards Reception Only: $20
- Donation to Scholarship Fund: Any amount accepted