The University of La Verne boasts the most affordable law school in California. What’s more, we offer the country’s only flat-rate law tuition model. Students pay the same amount in tuition for every year of their law degree—that’s our guarantee.
Effective for the 2019-2020 academic year, La Verne College of Law tuition will be $30,280 per year for all full-time students and $25,950 per year for part-time students. What’s more, this rate will be fixed for all three years for full-time students’ and four years for part-time students.
College of Law Financial Aid
Though we strive to make our law tuition affordable for all, we understand that it is an expense that some cannot afford without assistance. La Verne’s College of Law offers financial aid to those who qualify.
Students applying for financial aid for their law tuition must:
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (for most programs) with a valid Social Security number (SSN);
- be working toward a degree or certificate; and
- maintain satisfactory academic progress once in school.
Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
College of Law Scholarships
The College of Law also offers scholarships in the 2L and 3L years (or 4L for part-time law students.) Both internal and external scholarships are available.
La Verne scholarships include:
- The Dean’s Award of Excellence;
- Taylor Warner and Crista Haynes Leadership Scholarship; and
- Society for Justice Scholarship
External scholarships include:
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship;
- The Warren E. Burger Prize; and
- Environmental Law Institute Research Internship.
For more information on scholarships, including the full list of available awards, visit the College of Law scholarship page.
Learn more about our College of Law Tuition Guarantee!
Looking to learn more about La Verne’s College of Law Tuition Guarantee? Contact the admissions office by emailing us or calling (877) 858-4529. Or, request more information about the College of Law now.