Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Fast Fact: Our Federal School Code at the College of Law is 001216.

We understand that focusing on your education is your priority. We want to help you through every step of the process. However, if you would prefer to authorize a parent, spouse, relative, friend, or other proxy to review or discuss your financial aid eligibility with an Office of Financial Aid representative, you may do so by submitting a completed Permission to Release Information form to our office.

Before the College of Law can disburse your Federal Stafford Loan (subsidized or unsubsidized) or Federal Graduate Plus loan, regulations require that you complete a one-time entrance counseling session. The counseling session provides information about how to manage your student loans, both during and after college.

Student Expense Budgets

Expense Budget 2008-2009
Expense Budget 2007-2008
Expense Budget 2006-2007
Expense Budget 2005-2006
Expense Budget 2004-2005